From our behavioral health team at Pediatrics 5280:
We hope you are managing to stay calm during this unprecedented time. We are wanting to implement some precautions to keep the children and families with whom we work, and our team members, safe. Here are a few updates regarding behavioral health appointments with Dr. Vona or Sarah Scheid to make sure we are keeping everyone safe and comfortable during this time.
- Your behavioral health provider will contact you prior to your appointment to determine the best way to deliver services in the safest and most comfortable way for you (e.g. in person, phone, telehealth, or alternative location).
- If you or someone in your household has had a cough or fever in the last 48 hours or if you have been around someone who has had a cough or fever in the last 48 hours, we are asking that you cancel your in-office appointment with Dr. Vona or Sarah Sutherland and telehealth appointment will be offered.
- When you arrive for your appointment with Dr. Vona or Sarah Sutherland at Pediatrics 5280, you will be entering a side door on the south side of the building. We are asking that families wait in their car rather than in the waiting room during patient appointments (unless it is a family session). Your clinician will give you specific information when they contact you prior to your appointment.
- Payment options and any needed paperwork will be discussed at the beginning of the session by your provider.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer that will be available before you enter the office.
- We will be cleaning our therapy materials and offices with disinfectant after each therapy appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call our behavioral health team leader, Dr. Natalie Vona, at 720-971-9774