Pediatrics 5280 Flu Vaccine Clinics 2022
Flu Vaccines in Centennial and Castle Rock, CO
Every year we offer Flu Clinics for our families, and this year we are hoping to simplify the process by using MyChart to schedule clinic appointments. (If you have signed up for any of our Covid vaccine appointments through MyChart, it is the same process).
We will not be accepting walk-ins for flu vaccines this year. Flu clinics are for Peds 5280 patients and families. All patients of Pediatrics 5280 must have an appointment scheduled through MyChart. As a courtesy, we do offer the flu vaccine to non-patient family members, such as parents, but we are not able to bill it to your insurance. The self-pay price for the flu vaccine is $30. You may attempt to send the receipt to your insurance for reimbursement, and we cannot guarantee payment. A non-patient will not be able to make an appointment, so none is required, please just let the front desk know when you arrive that you would like a flu vaccine. They will collect any payment and have you complete necessary paperwork.
Masks are required in both our Centennial and Castle Rock office, for everyone over 3 years old, regardless of vaccination status. The flu vaccine available at flu clinics is the injectable Fluzone Quadrivalent multi-dose vial presentation (which is unchanged from past years). We are not offering FluMist this year. There will also be some flu shot appointments available during office hours. More appointments may open depending on available staff, so please check back weekly if you do not see something that works for you. No other vaccines will be offered at Flu Clinics times.
To make an appointment for a patient:
- Double check the location and click the appointment time that works for you. (Centennial is “PC” and Castle Rock is “Castle Rock PC”.
- When the option appears, sign in with your MyChart login to schedule.
- In the appointment notes, please put “flu” or “flu vaccine”
- If you are signing up siblings, each sibling needs their own appointment, so you will be making multiple appointments. If you do not see multiple spots within the same hour, that’s ok, we just need them to be scheduled on the same day you intend to come in. In the appointment note, please put the appointment time you will be using and the sibling name. Ex: Flu Vaccine- coming at 10am with Jane
- Please attempt to schedule via MyChart or while in the office to help alleviate call hold times for all patients.
We are working hard to make sure you have a great Flu Clinic experience this year and look forward to seeing everyone!