Covid-19 Vaccines at Pediatrics 5280
MyChart COVID Vaccine Scheduling
We are currently using MyChart (online patient portal) to schedule COVID vaccine appointments. This can be used for patients of any approved age to receive COVID vaccine (currently ages 5+), and any dose needed (first, second or booster). It is the Pfizer COVID vaccine-2nd dose should be scheduled 3 weeks after the first dose. Booster doses are currently approved for ages 16+, 6 months after 2nd dose. We anticipate possible final approval for booster doses ages 12+ and 5 months after 2nd dose as soon as this week.
Please Read Before Scheduling
- Current patients only-we can not accommodate non-patients for COVID vaccines at this time
- Need to sign in via MyChart to schedule (not as guest)
- Each time slot is for one patient appointment, you will need to sign up siblings for separate time slots
- This is a nurse visit to receive the COVID vaccine, you will not see a provider
- The MyChart scheduling system can only be used to schedule a nurse visit for COVID vaccine. If you need to schedule a nurse visit for other vaccines, or another reason, or you need an appointment with a provider, please call the office at (303) 779 5437.
Sign Up at the Link Below
Last updated 01/04/22.