Covid-19 Vaccines at Pediatrics 5280
MyChart COVID Vaccine Scheduling
We are currently using MyChart (online patient portal) to schedule COVID vaccine appointments. This can be used for patients of any approved age to receive COVID vaccine (currently ages 6 month+), and any dose needed (first, second, third or booster). It is the Pfizer COVID vaccine- for all ages 2nd dose should be scheduled 3 weeks after the first dose. For ages 6 month-under age 5, third dose should be 8 weeks after the 2nd dose. Booster doses are currently approved for ages 5+, 5 months after 2nd dose or primary series.
You can check the CO Health Department website (https://covid19.colorado.gov/kids-vaccines) for other available vaccination locations, or if you are looking for the Moderna vaccine. Our providers recommend either vaccine option.
Please Read Before Scheduling
- Current patients only-we can not accommodate non-patients for COVID vaccines at this time
- Need to sign in via MyChart to schedule (not as guest)
- Each time slot is for one patient appointment, you will need to sign up siblings for separate time slots
- This is a nurse visit to receive the COVID vaccine, you will not see a provider
- The MyChart scheduling system can only be used to schedule a nurse visit for COVID vaccine. If you need to schedule a nurse visit for other vaccines, or another reason, or you need an appointment with a provider, please call the office at (303) 779 5437.
Sign Up at the Link Below
Last updated 08/10/22.