Pediatric Services in Centennial & Castle Rock
Pediatrics 5280 offers a wide variety of comprehensive pediatric services to individuals from birth to age 22. With offices in both Centennial and Castle Rock, our providers offer services to patients located throughout the southern region of Denver, including areas such as Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Aurora and Parker, Colorado. These services include:
- Full-time psychologist on staff to help with emotional, behavioral and social concerns of patients
- Adoption/foster care exams/evaluations
- ADHD evaluation and treatment
- Adolescent gynecological exams
- Convenient in-office blood draws
- On site lab testing such as: strep throat, influenza, mononucleosis, urinalysis, hemoglobin, lipids, and blood glucose.
- On site X-ray (Mon-Fri)
- Treatment of simple fractures, and other injuries such as burns and lacerations
- Treatment of conditions requiring minor procedures (wart removal, skin irritation, etc.)
- Vision and hearing screening
- Electronic medical records
- Ear Piercing
Other Resources for Parents:
- Flu Guide
- MyChart Program
- Pediatrics 5280 FAQ’s and Advice on Vaccines
- On call physician each evening and on weekends
- Triage nurses available during office hours to answer all of your questions quickly and effectively.
Programs We Participate In:
- Immunization rate tracking – we have one of the highest rates of immunization for our patients in the Denver metro area.
- Colorado Immunization Registry
- Asthma Registry
- Healthy Living/Obesity
- ADHD screening
- Teen Screen/depression
- ASQ developmental screening for ages 2 months-5 years.