Pediatric Services in Centennial & Castle Rock
Pediatrics 5280 offers a wide variety of comprehensive pediatric services to individuals from birth to age 22. These services include:
- Full-time psychologist on staff to help with emotional, behavioral and social concerns of patients
- Adoption/foster care exams/evaluations
- ADHD evaluation and treatment
- Ear piercing
- Adolescent gynecological exams
- Convenient in-office blood draws
- On site lab testing such as: rapid strep, rapid influenza, rapid mono, urinalysis, hemoglobin, lipid panel, and blood glucose.
- On site X-ray
- Treatment of simple fractures
- Treatment of conditions requiring minor procedures (wart removal, skin irritation, etc.)
- Vision and hearing screening
- Electronic medical records
Other Resources for Parents:
- Flu Guide
- MyChart Program
- On call physician each evening and on weekends
- Triage nurses available during office hours to answer all of your questions quickly and effectively.
Programs We Participate In:
- Immunization rate tracking – we have one of the highest rates of immunization for our patients in the Denver metro area.
- Colorado Immunization Registry
- Asthma Registry
- Healthy Living/Obesity
- ADHD screening
- Teen Screen/depression
- ASQ developmental screening for ages 2 months-5 years.