Providing Expert Pediatric Care in Centennial and Castle Rock, CO
Welcome to Pediatrics 5280. Whether you are a brand-new parent, entering the world of teen parenting, or a grandparent, we understand your desire to help your child achieve excellent physical, mental, and social health. We provide personalized pediatric expertise in a respectful, collaborative environment. We look forward to working with you and your child.
Unique Pediatric Services We Offer:
- Complete Care – It is our desire to create and maintain strong relationships with our patients. We believe the best care is given to a patient when there is an on-going relationship between a provider and family. We will be your child’s medical home. Each patient will have a main primary care provider.
- Choose your doctor – We request that our patients choose one of our providers to be their main medical provider. Well care and sick visits are booked with your primary care provider as much as possible. If your doctor is not available, you may schedule with another provider for a same day sick visit.
- Quality – All physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. All are current fellows of the AAP. Our physician assistant providers are Board Certified. We are committed to delivering the highest level of pediatric healthcare to you and your family.
- Availability – Pediatrics 5280 is open most days of the year. We have Saturday AM clinic in our Centennial office, and are closed on Sundays and major holidays.
- Convenience – We offer same day sick appointments and in-office laboratory services. Children’s Hospital Colorado provides x-ray services in our Centennial building.
- Prenatal visits – We would love to tell you more about our practice! Complimentary prenatal visits are available Monday through Friday. If you would like to schedule a visit with one of our providers, please call our office 303-779-5437.
For each patient – you will need to complete the following:
- Registration form
- Billing and Financial form
- Office Policies form
- Medical history form
- Request immunization records and medical records from your previous physician
Please arrive 15 min prior to your appointment and bring your insurance card and photo ID to expedite the check-in process.